Uzaini Mohammad Yusoff AKA JIN

BIOGRAPHY

I was born in Alor Star, Kedah on July 14, 1981. I am photojournalist, graphic designer and also a biker. My previous riding experience has led me to photography and journalism world with an extraordinary sense of style and vision of perfection. A professional photographer who specializes in books and publication photography, I have a passion for photojournalism, people & portraits and commercial photography including abstract & surreal photo styles.

Since 2003, I have contributed my riding story and photo to some local motorcycles magazines. As time passes by, I moved to a professional. Realizing that the power of knowledge as a fundamental in realistic world, I have decided to continued my study in Graphic Art and Design, in Photography minor. From an ordinary contributor, I have accepted an offer from Suri Media Sdn Bhd as a photojournalist in 2005. From there I developed and polished my skills and knowledge in both photography and journalism world.


PERSONAL DETAILS

Name : Uzaini Mohammad Yusoff
Current Resident : Sri Kembangan, Selangor
Age : 28
DOB : 14th July 1981
POB : Alor Star, Kedah
Higher Education : Diploma in Graphic Design, KL Metropolitan University College


0 comments:

Post a Comment